Jack Byron
Challoner
D.o.B: 27/03/96
D.o.B: 27/03/96
Address: 27 Pillar Walk, Plymouth
Southway, PL6 6JX
National Insurance Number: PA 85 65
97 B
Mobile: 07939347958
E-mail: jackchalloner@hotmail.co.uk
Education
2007 - 2012
Tor Bridge High
2007 - 2012
Tor Bridge High
2012 - Present
Plymouth College of Art
GCSEs:
Mathematics - B
I.C.T. Functional skills level 2- Pass
Nationals Art- B
I.C.T. Functional skills level 2- Pass
Nationals Art- B
GCSE Art -B
English Language - D
English Literature – C
English Literature – C
Mathematics Functional Skills level 2 - Pass
Science GCSE Core –B
Science GCSE Core –B
Science Additional –C
Current Education
Extended Diploma In Interactive Media and Game Arts Level III
Personal Profile and Skills
I would like for you to take the time to let me to tell you a little
about myself in the hope that you would consider me for a position, or should
an appropriate position become available, you will keep me in mind.
I am an enthusiastic person who communicates well with others. I am hard
working and strive to achieve tasks set before me with a positive attitude. I
work equally well as an individual using my own initiative or within a team
bringing a friendly, reliable, supportive and fair member to the team. I am a
polite and confident person with an interesting personality and an easy
disposition.
I am now currently studying Interactive Media and Game Arts at Plymouth
College of Arts, learning a range of skills that include writing computer code,
Graphical arts and working to briefs and timescales.
Work Experience
Customer Services at Plymouth City Council – I had
worked here for 1 week whilst I was still in secondary school, as a Help Desk
Advisor. It was a busy time of year when I did this. Here is a brief list of
some of the tasks that became my responsibility during the week:
·
Emails,
·
Manning the reception, where I dealt
with members of the public and took telephone calls dealing with their requests
and directing them to people who could assist in their needs
·
Shadowed people in the workplace,
where I got an understanding of how the different departments work and run
alongside each other within the council.
·
Health and safety with computers,
·
Worked with IT staff and using my statistics
skills I applied them working with the excel programme.
No comments:
Post a Comment