Monday, 22 April 2013

locations where i would like to work

For international I had chosen to look at the company Blizzard for 
This company is based in California I would like to work for blizzard in the future because I  like the type of games they make on they have made 3 of my favourite games what they look for is someone who have at least a degree in the field of specialism 




for national I had chose lionhead studios the are well known for series of games such as black and white and fable franchise's.unlike Blizzard lion head rather tan looking for degrees they look more for experience rather than education they like at least 2-3 years worth of industry experience I had chosen lionhead for the detail in the graphics in the games that they make are top quality for the time they are made







And finally I had chosen remode for local because it is the a small company however they have a very 
are and marine based projects and due to the location and ideas they can take advantage of this by having a partner ship with the national marine aquarium giving them a venue to showcase their games whilst still having a matching theme .

No comments:

Post a Comment